IN the past three years, I have published six books. Sales have been minimal in relation (for example) to the number of visitors to this Blog. Many of the review copies sent out can now be found on Amazon.
In order to reduce pointless stock-holding, I want to give away one hundred books. I don’t mind if you claim a book because you want to give the book to a library.
Here is what to do:
- Go to https://degreezeropublishing.blogspot.com/ to see brief details of all six books
- Pick one and write the title on a piece of paper together with your name and full postal address (type it if you have bad handwriting)
- Post it to me at Trevor Pateman, Unit 10, 91 Western Road, Brighton BN1 2NW, England
- Do not apply by email (this will avoid all problems with Bots, Spam, data holding, etc)
- The books will be sent post free by ordinary mail only (no tracking, no signatures) within Europe. Outside Europe, it gets expensive. If your country’s laws allow it and you are happy doing it, then enclose in your letter a small denomination banknote to help pay postage costs. But if you don’t, the book will still be sent, again by ordinary mail.
- The offer remains open until one hundred books have been sent out or until 31 January 2019, whichever comes first. This Blog post will announce when the offer is closed.
- Your name and address will not be held on any database, nor will you be contacted after despatch of the book to ask for feedback, or any other response. You get the book and what you do after that is your business. Hopefully, you will read it but if you just pass it straight to a library or a charity shop, that's fine.